(ATS) - Area Transit Systems Sector
... Found on 1800miti.Com, the Commerce Directory
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in operating local and suburban passenger transit systems over regular routes and on regular schedules within a metropolitan area and its adjacent nonurban areas. Such transportation systems involve the use of one or more modes of transport including light rail, commuter rail, subways, streetcars, as well as buses and other motor vehicles.
- Airporter - Scheduled services between Belfast International and City Airports to Derry in Northern Ireland. Includes pdf timetable file.
- Dunn-Line - Coach hire and public transport in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. Includes routes and booking information.
- Mayfair's Travel London - London based transport for business, private, minicoach and car hire. London, uk day trips, and airport transfers.
- Stagecoach - National bus company linking all the British major cities.
- Yellow Buses Bournemouth - Timetables, and routes are displayed here to help you negotiate Bournemouth by bus.
- North America
- BC Transit - Bus and Skytrain (automated rail) service for British Columbia, Canada, including Vancouver and Victoria.
- Calgary Transit - Schedules, fares, teleride, history, maps, numerical and alphabetical route indexes. Provides bus and light rail service in Calgary, Canada.
- Canadian Urban Transit Association - "Members include all major transit systems across Canada, as well as a limited number outside the country, manufacturers and suppliers, consultants, government agencies and individuals with an interest in transit."
- City of Regina Transit - Bus transit for Regina, Canada.
- GO Transit - Regional rail and bus service for the Toronto, Canada metropolitan area.
- Hamilton Street Railway - Operates a bus-only transit system in Hamilton and Wentworth County, in Ontario. Includes schedules, route information, fare information, and announcements.
- Metro Transit - Bus and ferry services in the Halifax Regional Municipality, Canada.
- Metrobus - Bus service for St. John's, Canada.
- Montreal by Metro - Information about the Metro in Montreal, Quebec, including rolling stock, routes, and many pictures.
- Niagara Transit - Bus service for Niagara Falls, Canada. Includes fares, routes, schedules, and list of services.
- OC Transpo - Bus transit service for Ottawa and Carleton, Canada. Operates largest bus system in the world.
- Societe de transport de Montreal (STM) - Offers bus and subway service for Montreal, formerly known as STCUM.
- Toronto Transit Commission - Routes, fares, schedules, history. Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- VIA Rail Canada - Rail services in Canada. Online reservations, schedules, fares, maps, and system information available.
- Winnipeg Transit - Provides detailed service information for public transportation in Winnipeg, Canada. Includes fares, maps, timetables and stop schedules.
- Forest Coach Lines - Provides bus and coach transport to residents and visitors of Sydney, especially on the North Shore. Site includes maps, fares, and schedules.
Additional Pages in - | | |