InternationalFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Something international mostly means that it involves more than one nation (country). The term international as a word means involvement of, interaction between or encompassing more than one nation, or generally beyond national boundaries. For example, international law, which is applied by more than one country over the world, and international language which is a language spoken by residents of more than one country. ... International Establishments with Global Interaction
(International) ... Found on 1800miti.Com, the Commerce Directory
A company, establishment or organization that is involved in business transactions in more than one nation or country.
- Amtri Veritas - ISO9000 compliance and CE marking tasks when supplying machinery in Europe.
- Barter Consultants International - Network with members who trade using trade dollars to swap for services and products.
- The Business Exchange - TBEx - Barter system for business and individual accounts located in Scotland.
- Centre for International Trade - Provides a discussion forum, newsletter and many other resources.
- China WTO - A guide for Americans to do business in China as well as to help Chinese business enter the US market. Offering tech consultant and business services, such as law, tax/accounting, custom, trading issues, communication and many others.
- Compiler Trade Web Site - Trade portal delivering business news, reports, outlooks and surveys. Country pages on Finland, Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuani and Poland. Bi-lingual, mostly in English, partially in Finnish.
- Economist.com: Country Briefings - Provides country briefings, which include articles, background profiles, forecasts and statistics and information about economy, politics and history on numerous countries.
- Export Credit Guarantee Department - UK Government official export credit insurer offering support for buyer and supplier credit facilities.
- Global Tenders - Postings of tenders for a large number of industries.
- Harkness International - Uniting manufacturers with wholesalers to help distribute their products & services for profitable International transactions. Features include a catalog sampler, list of services and business tips.
- International Reciprocal Trade Association - IRTA - Supports and promotes the barter industry worldwide.
- International Tenders Service - A complete tendering and procurement system.
- Mercado International - Sourcing and procurement services. Contains a list of services and contact information.
- Mercosur Trade Center - An organization with an operating business network in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Uruguay, and Paraguay, offering specialized services in international trade. The site offers links, information and services provided.
- PSB Certification - A certification body providing assessment to ISO 9000, QS-9000, ISO/TS 16949, TL 9000, HACCP, ISO 14000 and OHSAS 18000.
- Tender Direct - Tender management system offering advertising, broadcasting and management services to owners and sellers, while broadcasting information on tenders to bidders and contractors all over the world. Holds a respository of tenders and project information for macro analysis and statistical use.
- Tradebank - A full-service barter exchange promoting a wide range of products and services through the opportunity to barter.
- World Trade Agenda - Fortnightly English-language newsletter providing advance briefing and analysis of forthcoming international trade negotiations, trade disputes and development issues, especially those centred on Geneva.
Additional Pages in - | | |