Aviation Mechanics (C&T)
... From 1800miti.Com, the Commerce Directory
- AeroStudies Online Corp. - Developers of web-based training for aviation industry. Details of products and services.
- Airframe and Powerplant Dot Com - Information on where and how to get an Airframe and Powerplant license.
- Airway Productions - Offering homestudy courses for A&P technicians and aircraft inspectors.
- Air Transport World Training Directory - Commercial schools training airline crews and mechanics. From ATW home page, click "Directories", then "Training", then one of three world regions. Extensive, but not comprehensive; facilities must register themselves (apparently for free) to be listed.
- American Trans Air Aviation Training Academy - A&P training from American Trans Air based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- The Aviation Center - Provides FAA Part 147 approved aviation maintenance technician courses. Details of courses and enrollment. Includes a photo tour of the facility.
- Aviation Education Consultants - Offering study facilities for each of FAA's ratings, specializing in the A&P Mechanic License.
- Aviation Institute of Maintenance - Offers an FAA approved, Part 147, Aviation Maintenance Technician (AMT) program which qualifies graduates to become certified Airframe and Powerplant mechanics.
- Aviation International Consulting Associates Inc. - Providing seminars on human factors centered aircraft maintenance management, planning and control.
- Aviation Learning, Inc. - Develops aircraft maintenance training products for use by major airlines, engine manufacturers, MRO shops and aviation technical schools. Details of products, services and current customer projects.
- Aviation Training Academy - Airframe and propulsion training operated by American Trans Air Airline in Indianapolis, IN. Site has information on curriculum, obtaining certification, campus, application, finance, employment assistance, programs for former military, etc.
- AvTech Exams - Refresher training for A&P technicians and upgrade courses to aircraft inspector.
- C and C School of Aeronautics - Offering A&P courses with online testing for a range of FAA/FCC exams.
- Carolina Aeronautical - Offering A & P, fiber optics and FCC prep courses, testing and certification.
- East Coast Aero Tech - Offering a full time A&P course from a base in Bedford, Massachusetts.
- ENGAA - Training school providing training for the airframe and powerplant license based in San Diego. Information on course eligibility, application procedure, course fees and accommodation available.
- The JAR 66 Club - Online practice exam questions for aircraft mechanics studying for the JAR 66 licence. Online membership, demo and pricing.
- Lufthansa Technical Training - Provides human factors training to the aviation maintenance industry. Provides a demonstration. In English and German.
- Mechanic Certification Regulations (FAA) - This link downloads Part 2 of Civil Aviation Regulations, Personnel Licensing Regulations, in Word (680K). See Section 2.4.4 regarding Aviation Maintenance Technician licenses, Section 2.4.5 regarding Inspector licenses, and Section 2.4.6 regarding Aviation Repair Specialist licenses. Hyperlinks from these sections take you to the Implementing Standards with specific information on training, experience, and testing requirements.
- National Aviation Academy - Offering a full-time, FAA A&P course.
- Nayak Aircraft Service - Offering type training for the Bombardier CRJ, Embraer 145, ATR 42/72 and BAe 146.
- Northland Community and Technical College - Offering trainingfor the FAA A&P license.
- The Regulatory Support Division - The Regulatory Support Division, AFS-600, is a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Washington D.C. Headquarters Office located at the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The Division is composed of five Branches:
- AFS-610, Airworthiness Programs
- AFS-620, Aviation Data Systems
- AFS-630, Airman Testing Standards
- AFS-640, Designee Standardization
- AFS-650, Automation Infrastructure Management
- AFS-600 promotes safety by providing the aviation community with the highest level of services and systems.
- S C Moitra Air Technical Training Institute - An aviation engineering college located in Calcutta. Provides information on courses available, training staff, admission requirements, contact details and a list important alumni.
- Shelle Aviation - Offering engineering training courses at any convenient location.
- Spartan School of Aeronautics - Aviation technical and flight education school.Details of courses, campus activities, accommodation and calendar.
- Tobias Aerospace Services - Aviation maintenance testing facility based in San Antonio. Provides testing for FAA aviation maintenance applicants for the airframe and powerplant certificate. Details of courses and course schedules. Information on books to use and sample questions.
- Total Training Support - Offering a range of services from apprentice selection to JAR 66 and type-specific courses.
Additional Pages in - | | |