... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaSeed testing
is performed in dedicated laboratories by trained and usually certified analysts. The tests are designed to evaluate the quality of the seed lot being sold. Seed Testing Sector
... Found on 1800miti.Com, the Commerce Resource dB
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in performing a soil preparation activity or crop production service of Seed Testing.
- Accu-Bean-Chek - Information about and ordering details for a device which provides farmers with a method of determining seed count and uniformity.
- Association of Official Seed Analysts - An organization comprised of member laboratories staffed by certified seed analysts. Offers training and certification for AOSA Certified Seed Analyst.
- Biogenetic Services, Inc - South Dakota-based lab that provides conventional and GMO testing.
- BioVision Seed Research Ltd. - Offers research and seed testing services to agricultural clients. Accredited by the Canadian Seed Institute and a CSAAC member.
- California Seed and Plant Lab, Inc. - Offers testing for seed health, rice blast, watermelon fruit blotch, variety fingerprinting, hybrid purity, disease diagnosis and GMO detection.
- Commercial Seed Analysts Association of Canada Inc. - Professional organization for seed analysts - Canada
- Discovery Seed Labs Ltd. - Providing growers with seed testing services. Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Genetic-ID Inc. - Testing for genetically modified organisms (GMOs), including certification services for growers, manufacturers, and exporters.
- Illinois Crop Improvement Association, Inc. - GMO testing for herbicide tolerance in seed and grain.
- International Seed Testing Association - Establishes standard procedures for sampling and testing seeds to promote uniformity in seed testing of seeds moving in international trade. Switzerland.
- Mid-West Seed Services, Inc. - Specializes in purity, germination, vigor, herbicide tolerance, and Bt protein testing. Primary crops tested include corn, soybeans, alfalfa, sorghum, sunflowers, cereals and grass seed.
- Northern Tier Seed Company - Seed conditioning and cleaning, bagging, storage, and transportation for cereal grains and edible beans.
- Paulson Premium Seed and Conditioning - Certified seed conditioner in North Dakota, offers grain processing and sales of commercial and specialty crops.
- Professional Seed Research, Inc. - Provides pathology and quality testing and breeding services for the corn seed industry.
- Pure Harvest Software - Software for seed testing laboratories.
- 20/20 Seed Labs - An independent, privately owned seed testing facility in Canada.
- Society Of Commercial Seed Technologists - Professional organization for Seed Technologists and others in the seed testing industry.
- South Dakota State Univ. Seed Testing Lab - University affiliated. Includes descriptions of standard tests offered.
- STA Laboratories - Seed health, virus indexing, hybrid purity, germination, stress and GMO testing.
- Steinlite Corporation - Manufacturer of dielectric (capacitance) type grain moisture meters used in seed testing.
- Tangent Seed Lab - Offers tests for purity, germination, fluorescence, vigor, moisture, contamination, weeds, pests and diseases.
- The Tryon Group, Inc. - Seed treatment evaluation services for seed companies.
- UAS Service Corporation - Sells and services Foss Tecator whole grain analyzers, offers service contracts.
Additional Pages in - | | |