Regional USA Fishing Guides and Charters in MaineFound on 1800miti.Com, the Commerce Directory
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing scenic and sightseeing transportation on water. Establishments primarily engaged in providing regional recreation services, such as Airboat or swamp buggy operations, Charter fishing boats, and fishing guides in Maine. The services provided are usually local and involve same-day return to place of origin.
- Bunny Clark Deep Sea Fishing - Offers bottom fishing for cod, pollock, halibut, haddock, hake, cusk, and wolffish. Depart from Ogunquit.
- Captain Satch and Sons - Striped bass and deep sea fishing along the scenic coast of Maine. Two boats,the Gath III and the India Marie depart Wells Harbor daily.
- Coastal and Offshore Charters - Deep sea fishing off the coast aboard the 38 foot 'Lethal Weapon'. Full and half day private charters available for up to six passengers.
- Daytrippers - Salt and freshwater fishing expeditions and outfitters in Portland.
- Eagle Lodge: Small Bass Guide - Features small mouth bass and trout guided fishing in Penobscot County.
- Fat Bass Tours - Registered Maine guide offering open water bass trips as well as ice fishing from Windham.
- Fish Tale Charters - Saltwater flyfishing for striped bass, bluefish, and sharks. Departs from York Harbor.
- Gary C's Guiding - Fly-fishing specialist and deer hunt expert with over 20 years of experience guiding clients. Full service guide also books clients into a number of traditional sporting camps in northern Maine. Check site for details and contact information.
- Hillbilly Charters - In Maine from June-August offering Kennebec River fishing trips for stripers. In Florida from Sept-May, offering Okeechobee fishing trips.
- Katahdin Region Wilderness Guide Service - Brook trout fishing in North Maine near Baxter State Park.
- Landlocked - Brooke Hidell offers a day of guided fishing in the Sebago Lake area aboard the Tartan Lady.
- Magnetic North Guide Service - All season outfitter and guide service offering canoeing, kayaking, hiking, snowmobiling, photography, camping and hunting excursions.
- Maine Inspiration Charters - Deep sea fishing for shark, tuna, stripers, and cod in southern Maine.
- Meadowbrook Guide Service - Offers striped bass, freshwater fishing, and waterfowl hunting guided by professional Maine Guide John Reynolds.
- Obsession Charters - Guided saltwater light tackle and fly fishing trips in Maine.
- Penobscot River Guide Service - Smallmouth bass fishing on the Penobscot River above Bangor.
- Portland Guide Service - Capt John Ford offers saltwater fly fishing trips, and light tackle service for striped bass.
- Rangeley Lake Guide Service - Provides guide on Rangeley Lake to fish for salmon and trout.
- Rapid River Fly Fishing - Guided trips and fly fishing instruction on the Rapid River in Andover.
- A Resource Guide for Fishing in the State of Maine - Guide to charter boat listings, fishing articles, boat dealers, fishing updates and tide tables, local bait and tackle stores with links to Marine Resources and Inland Fisheries Wildlife.
- Rippin' Lips - Offshore fishing charters offered aboard Rippin' Lips. Fishing out of the Saco River.
- Rising Sun Outfitters - Specializing in the adventure of sea duck hunting and wing shooting in Downeast Maine.
- Stone Coast Anglers Inc. - A guided sportfishing service specializing in saltwater fly fishing and light tackle angling.
- Trina Lyn - Inshore and offshore saltwater fishing charters in southern Maine.
- True North Guide Service - Maine saltwater charter fishing for striped bass and bluefish on the world class Kennebec watershed.
Additional Pages in - | |