... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
is commonly a travelling company of performers that may include acrobats, clowns, trained animals, trapeze acts, musicians, hoopers, tightrope walkers, jugglers, unicyclists and other stunt-oriented artists. The word also describes the performance that they give, which is usually a series of acts that are choreographed to music and introduced by a "ringmaster". The traditional circus is held in an oval or circular arena called a ring, which has tiered seating around its edge. In the case of traveling circuses this location is often a large tent which is nicknamed the "big top". Circus Performers Sector
... Found on 1800miti.Com, the Commerce Resource dB
This industry comprises companies or groups primarily engaged in producing live Circus presentations.
- The Acromaniacs - The slapstick comedy acrobatics.
- Aerial Experience - An acrobatic journey in Air! - Acrobatic entertainers combining gymnastics with aerial circus acts (including aerial tissue, aerial ring, Spanish web and flying straps), indoor stunt kite flying, and professional figure skating.
- Aerial Roots - Aerial, fire and stiltwalking acts for productions. Based in the UK.
- Alex the Jester - Medieval comedy with Renaissance water spitting, tongue twisting gibberish, arresting sight gags, stunts and audience interaction.
- Anton Monastyrsky - Anton Monastyrsky is a representative of the Monastyrsky circus artist dynasty. He has performed his hula hoop show for circuses, TV-shows, and festivals.
- Artizani - Street performance which includes stilt characters and slack rope walking.
- Bell & Bullock Circus Theater - Bell and Bullock Circus Theater and Eezy Trapeezy Circus Theater Workshops are performers, creators and teachers of street theater, circus skills, physical theater and clowning.
- Bikeboy - Combines bike stunts and circus skills for a unique hilarious performance.
- Brad Byers - Sword swallower and human blockhead performer.
- Brandy Wirtz - Brandy manipuliates, falls, contorts and blends strength with sensuality on silks, hoop, rope, and the suspension chain.
- Brian Howard Comedy - A comedian who uses juggling, fire eating and escape arts.
- Bumper the Clown's Wonderful World - Find out about the wonderful world of clown things, links, resources and other clowns.
- Busy Bee Dog Productions - Canine entertainment for your special event. Professionally trained dogs perform numerous tricks and stunts.
- The Cabiri - A performance troupe specializing in storytelling through trapeze, aerial dance, stiltwalking, fire performance, and character work.
- Carly Sheridan; Aerialist - Performing on the straps, silks, trapeze, and hoop.
- Circus Take-Away - Nick and Booj, perform magic, juggling, stiltwalking, balloon modelling, unicycling, many other circus skills.
- Cowboy Joe Phillips Western Show - Golden Mist, the dancing horse and Shep, the wonder dog, provide entertainment for both young and old alike.
- The Crazy Eights - Horse act.
- The Crispy Family - A carnival spectacular show, reminiscent of the old time 10 in 1, with Vaudeville, sideshow stunts, and fire.
- Dan Chan Magic Man - Based in the San Francisco Bay Area and willing to entertain at corporate events, birthday parties, carnivals, fairs, trade shows, restaurants, theme parks, and corporate events, with magic, escapes, acrobatics and juggling.
- DeLuxe Vaudeville Orchestra - Music, juggling, and comedy - the ultimate self-contained Variety show band, suitable for all ages.
- Denis Ignatov - Comedy house cat act and non-stop dog flash act.
- Derique, the physical comedian and body music percussionist. - Derique is a physical comedian, clown and body music percussionist, with a unique form of silent comedy. He now teaches and tours his unique show.
- Dynamic - Trio of performers from Bulgaria. Photographs.
- Entwine - Aerial rope and silks acts, beautifully costumed and choreographed, and stilt-walkers.
- Firefly Entertainments - Australian female performance company specialising in - fire dancing, stilt walking, uv and theatrical circus shows.
- Flam Chen: Pyrotechnic Theatre - A North American performance troupe, that merges fire arts, circus skills, modern dance, and traditional/environmental theater.
- Flaming Fun Entertainments - Performance troupe offering fire performers, stilt walkers, walkabout acts, snake handlers, angle grinders, and erotic artistes.
- Fly Adage - An acrobatic adagio couple, who also performs a strap act, silks and a rope act.
- Frank Jeffreys - Character actor, public speaker, mime, juggler and stilt walker.
- Franklins Freakshow - Europe's traveling freakshow.
- Globe of Death: A Motorcycle Spetacular - Available world wide with four touring units.
- High Strung aerial dance - A light-hearted and charming aerial spectacle, featuring trapeze, straps, acrobatics and dance.
- Jahn Gallo and Gun Variety Shows - comedy - illusions for all occasions - 25 years of international show experience, from all facets of the entertainment industry. Venues include, The Hansa Theater in Hamburg, Casino Estoril, Ginza Crown Tokyo, and Gullivers Kingdom Park.
- jc entertainment - I provide good family entertainment for all occassions. Performances include: juggling, mime, clown, unicycling, and balloon sculpting.
- Jimbo - With his wild hair and Buddy Holly glasses he performs a show with comedy and other less easily define acts of stupidity.
- Kis Faludy and Evi Nereus - Teeterboard and solo hand balancing act.
- Krube Entertainment - Juggling, magic, facepainting, balloon sculting, and organized games.
- La Marina - Circus performer thrills audiences by hanging only by her hair.
- Larger Than Life - Providing entertainment in the UK and Internationally. Jugglers, stilt walkers, balloon modelers, magicians, clowns, musicians, caricaturists, acrobats, face painters, and walkabout characters.
- Liang, Chun Asian Acrobatic Show - One woman show featuring Plate Spinning, Head Balancing, Chinese YoYo, Hula Hoops, and Chinese Dance, hosted by MC/Comedian Bill Patti. Corporate Events, Parties, Strolling Performer, Trade Shows.
- Mark Tate - A physical performer with skills in circus, dance and theatre. Lots of pictures of stilt characters, fire eating and aerial stuff. Descriptions of all the characters, and information on the artist.
- MissingLinkProductions Ltd - Provider of performers in the United Kingdom.
- Montana Miller - An aerial acrobat and high diver.
- Mr. Trompo - Mr. Trompo, circus acts, shows and performances.
- Orthae - The Swedish Fakir - Side show performer, who penetrates body parts with needles, eats fire, swallows swords, and dances on broken glass.
- Pat the bike guy - Winner of professional competitions with tricks to entertain audiences of all ages.
- Piano Juggler - California based musical comedic juggler. Video clips, biography, resume, and contact details provided.
- Pierre Ginet: Pick-pocket Entertainer - Pierre Ginet, pick-pocket entertainer, cabaret stage act and museum of pick-pocketing.
- The Pony Show - An entertainment act with a Shetland Pony and a dog.
- Price and McCoy - An acrobatic comedy show from Australia.
- Richard Viner Entertainer - Performing knife throwing, clowning and speciality acts for all occasions.
- Rob Torres's: Funeeestuff - A physical comedy show, with no language barriers. For theater, corporate, cruise ships, and festivals.
- Ruth Salama - Wire, Flamenco, Tissues - Circus, theatre and dance artist, with high wire outdoor shows.
- Scot Free - A street performance comprised of comedy, daredevil stunts, improvised wit, and audience interaction.
- Serguei Zelenov - A unique one man show, that includes juggling, rola-bola, clowning and hoops.
- The Ses Carny Circus Sideshow - Sideshow entertainment.
- The Sprockets world tour - Performances include juggling, acrobalance and diabolo.
- Stiltskin - A visual arts and street theatre company, based in England.
- Strange Fruit Australia's Masters of Performance - The Australian aerial outdoor dance company, performing on top of their unique 4.5m high flexible poles.
- Sword Swallowing Resources - Site includes sword swallowers, the art and history of sword swallowing, swords, neon tubes, props, terms, lists, and other resources on sword swallowing.
- Terril Teran Aerial Artist - Aerial duet in silk hammocks, solo aerial silks, hoop, rope, trapeze, hammock, bungee, chinese poles, stilts and custom made costumes.
- Tom Comet - Tom Comet juggles chain saws, rides a 12-foot unicycle and blows fire.
- The Tricky Dogs Show - A traditional vaudeville style dog act featuring physical comedian, Rick Martin and three little terrier type doggies rescued from animal shelters.
- Tweaksters, The - Artistic and athletic, the Tweaksters (Regan Patno and Julia Snyder) entertain with dance, dexterity, and flying objects.
- Veniamin Shows - A show from Rumania Veniamin.
- VIVA Aerial Dance - Aerial Silks act for corporate functions, special events, variety and TV. Taking dance into the air, this act is dazzling, daring and different.
- Wobbly Wire - Character, comedy and cabaret performances for corporate, theater, schools, festivals.
- Wonderbolt Circus Productions - Newfoundland-based touring troupe. Includes current and previous shows, photographs, video, and workshop information.
- Xara Acrobatic Acts - Xara performs and creates aerial acts in silks, trapeze, hoop and rope.
Additional Pages in - | | |