American Ski Resort Facilities Sector
... Found on 1800miti.Com, the Commerce Directory
This industry comprises establishments, located in Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming, engaged in operating downhill, or related skiing areas and/or operating equipment, such as ski lifts and tows.
- Alpine Mountain - A family ski resort in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania, offering night skiing, snow boarding and tubing, a snow board park and half pipe.
- Bear Creek - Offers 17 slopes serviced by six lifts and tows as well as a half pipe, snow tubing, and a terrain park. Vertical drop is 510 feet.
- Blue Knob - A four season resort with mountain side lodging and dining, snow tubing, snow boarding, golf, mountain biking, and swimming. Vertical drop on the slopes is 1072 feet.
- Blue Marsh - Offers skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, a half pipe and terrain park, lessons for beginner through expert. Site includes a snow report, trail map, lift ticket information, and directions to the resort.
- Blue Mountain - Skiing, snowboarding, and snow tubing resort information including a trail map, hours of operation, lift ticket racing, and ski lesson information.
- Camelback - Located in the Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania and offers both winter and summer resort activities.
- Eagle Rock - A golf and ski resort on 4,200 acres, offering skiing, snow tubing, snow boarding, lodging with overnight accommodations, dining, as well as summer activities.
- Elk Mountain - Resort with 100% snowmaking coverage offering skiing, snowboarding, as well as Oktoberfest, & Craft Fair in northeast Pennsylvania.
- Hidden Valley - Four season resort community with an 18 hole golf course, 12 tennis courts, shops and restaurants, and a network of downhill and cross country ski slopes and trails. Conference, lodging, dining, and banquet facilities are also available.
- Jack Frost Mountain and Big Boulder - Offers skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, Motocross tracks, paintball games, music festivals, and various summer activities. Resort is located in the Pocono Mountains.
- Laurel Mountain - Resort has 19 alpine ski runs, serviced by five lifts, with a vertical drop of 900 feet as well as two ski lodges and a snow tubing park. Located in Ligonier, PA
- Montage Mountain - 22 trails and 140 acres of terrain. Official resort page.
- Mystic Mountain - Offers downhill skiing on 5 slopes and cross-country skiing on 8 trails. There is also a half pipe for Snowboarding, and tubing. A part of the Nemacolan Woodlands resort and spa.
- Sawmill - Offers twelve slopes, three lifts, on site accommodations, and year round activities.
- Seven Springs Mountain Resort - A year-round resort and convention center offering skiing/snowboarding, snow tubing, sleigh rides, golf, mountain biking, and horseback riding.
- Shawnee Mountain - Offers day and night skiing, snowboarding and new snow tubing park. 23 slopes and trails with a vertical drop of 700 feet.
- Ski Big Bear - Offers skiing on a mountain with a 650 foot vertical drop. Includes information on lodging, ski instruction, snow conditions, and ticketing.
- Ski Denton - Offers beginner through expert ski slopes, a snow board park, and limited on site accommodations.
- Ski Liberty - Mountain Resort featuring skiing, snow-boarding, conference facilities, a hotel and tavern.
- Ski Mountainview - Skiing on ten slopes and trails with a vertical drop of 320 feet. Snow tubing and ski lessons are also available.
- Ski Roundtop - Offers day and evening skiing, snowboarding, and snow tubing. Provides information on racing, ski instruction, lift ticket ski rental, and paintball rates.
- Split Rock - A year round resort with a network of 7 ski slopes, an 18 hole champioship golf course, and conference facilities.
- Spring Mountain Ski and Recreation - Located in southeastern PA. Year round family fun including skiing, boarding and tubing in the winter.
- Tanglewood - Site includes information about skiing, snowboarding, and show tubing, a trail map, lift ticket rates, ski lessons, and hours of operation.
- Tussey Mountain - A year round resort with conference facilities and entertainment including skiing, snow tubing, go-karts, golf, and concerts.
- Whitetail - A year round resort, offering snow skiing, mountain biking, fly fishing, and other out door activities. Overnight accommodations are located within 6 miles of the resort.
- Deer Mountain - Offers downhill and cross country skiing, snowboarding and tubing. Site offers a trail map, lodging and event information, as well as ski pass rates.
- Great Bear Recreation Park - Offers skiing on 12 downhill trails, snowboarding and tubing fun. Site contains ski school information as well as a trail map and calendar of events.
- Terry Peak Ski Area - Site offers skiing and lodging information as well as a trail map, special event calendar, and ski school information.
- Ober Gatlinburg -- Ober Gatlinburg is the premier skiing resort and family amusement park in the Smoky Mountains, Gatlinburg, Tennessee, near Dollywood, Pigeon Forge, Knoxville, with attractions like ice skating, bungee, tram, slides. -- Ober Gatlinburg is your best choice for skiing in the Southeast! We offer terrain for all abilities, from a beginner experiencing the joy of snow sports for the first time, to a seasoned expert hitting the moguls and terrain park.
- Ascutney Mountain Resort - Four-season resort provides ski trail map plus information on events, lessons, season passes, lift tickets and facilities for groups and conferences.
- Bolton Valley - Year-round resort offering alpine and cross country skiing located in Bolton Valley, Vermont.
- Bromley Mountain - Offers skiing and snow boarding on 40 slopes and trails, covering 58 acres, serviced by nine lifts. On site lodging and dining facilities are available.
- Jay Peak - A three season resort with 50 miles of trails on 385 acres serviced by seven lifts. Amenities include slope side lodging and dining, ice skating, tennis courts, swimming pools and live entertainment.
- Killington Resort - A year round resort located in Rutland offering skiing and snow boarding on 200 trails spanning seven mountains. Lodging, dining, entertainment and business services are provided within the resort properties.
- Mad River Glen Skiers' Cooperative - Offers 44 trails and an additional 800 acres of off piste terrain. Trails are serviced by 4 lifts. Vertical drop of the resort is 2037 feet.
- Magic Mountain - Offers skiing, snowboarding, and snowtubing on a mountain with a 1600 vertical foot drop.
- Mount Snow - Located in West Dover, the resort has 135 trails covering 633 acres serviced by 26 lifts. Offers resort lodging, dining and entertainment as well as numerous kids programs.
- Okemo Mountain - Offers skiing and snow-boarding, PSIA certified ski school, on site accommodations, a golf course, and an online ski and souvenir shop.
- Smugglers' Notch - Offers 67 downhill skiing trails spanning 3 mountains, as well as snow shoeing and cross country areas. Amenities include on site accommodations, kitchen and dining facilities, shopping, and a family Fun Zone.
- Stowe Mountain Resort - Offering snow conditions and information about the resort and the area surrounding the town of Stowe.
- Stratton - Southern Vermont Ski, Snowboard, Golf & Tennis Resort
- Sugarbush Resort - Official resort site. Trail maps and mountain statistics, local lodging options, photo gallery and employment information.
- Bryce Resort - A family resort for all seasons in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley, Virginia, offering skiing and snowboarding, racing events, and lessons as well as summer activities including golf.
- Massanutten Resort - Offers lodging, skiing, activities and outdoor sports four seasons a year. Site also provides timeshare resale, rental and sale information.
- Massanutten Resort - Ski resort near Harrisonburg, Virginia.
- Wintergreen Resort - Conference center, skiing, tennis, golf, and outdoor adventures. Information on accommodations, dining, and location.
- Guide to Washington Ski Resorts - The Outdoor Lodge listing of ski resorts in Washington, including trail information, mountain statistics, and current conditions.
- Hurricane Ridge Winter Sports Club - Current conditions and other announcements about this ski area in the Olympic National Park.
- Mini Mountain - Indoor ski center in Bellevue with a skiing and snowboarding school. They also have batting cages and a rock climbing wall.
- Mt. Baker Snow Report - Mt. Baker snow reports and Glacier Washington Weather updated twice daily.
- SkiWashington.com - Contains Jake Moe's Snow Report, Larry Schick's Powder Watch, information about resorts, calendar of events, and weather and road reports.
- Washington Ski Hub - Links to ski areas and other sites related to skiing in Washington.
- Canaan Valley - A four season resort offering skiing and snowboarding, overnight lodging, conference facilities, and kids programs.
- Snowshoe Mountain Resort - One of West Virginia's finest skiing and vacation resorts.
- Winterplace Ski Resort - Flat Top, West Virginia - Winterplace offers 9 lifts, 27 trails, and a full service resort center, plus a mid-mountain facility, the MountainHouse. Winterplace is open for skiing, snowboarding and snowtubing every night until 10 pm.
- Alpine Valley Resort - Features 21 slopes, that range from beginner to expert mogul runs with 388 vertical feet of skiing. The resort is located in Southern Wisconsin.
- Cascade Mountain - Skiing and snowboarding resort information including, current conditions, rates, lodging packages, a trail map, and general mountain statistics.
- Christie Mounain Snow Area - Northern Wisconsin ski, snowboard and snowtubing area. Family atmosphere with free beginner ski and snowboard lessons.
- Devil's Head Resort - Resort information including skiing, snowboarding, and conference facilities as well as upcoming events and directions to the resort.
- Grand Geneva Resort - Skiing and snowboarding information including upcoming events, season pass availability, mountain statistics, and directions to the resort.
- Little Switzerland Ski Area & Lodge - This skiing area and lodge is located in Southeast Wisconsin, in Washington County.
- Mount La Crosse - Contains general resort information, upcoming events, lodging availability, and a snow report.
- Sunburst Ski Area - Skiing and snow tubing resort information including upcoming events, single day and season pass rates, a resort cam, and driving directions.
- Trollhaugen Ski Area - Skiing, snowboarding, and conference center information including lift ticket rates and packages, current snow conditions, and a calendar of events.
- Tyrol Basin - Site offers snow conditions, a trail map, an upcoming event schedule, ski school details, area lodging, skiing and snowboarding resort information.
- Whitecap Mountains - A year round resort offering skiing, snowboarding, golf, horseback riding, mountain bikiing and fishing.
- Wilmot Mountain - Year round activities include skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, and biking.
- Antelope Butte Ski Area - Skiing and snowboarding information for the Big Horn Mountains.
- Big Horn Mountain Resorts - A year-round recreation area in the Big Horn Mountains at Meadowlark Lake offering lodging, fishing, hiking, horseback riding, boating, mountain bike trails, skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, canoes, and paddle boats.
- Grand Targhee - Ski and Summer resort in Alta.
- Grand Targhee Sea and Summer Resort - Information about resort in the Tetons in Alta.
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort - Complete guide to Jackson Hole. Information on lodging, dining, specials, skiing, and snowboarding.
- Snow King Resort - Ski area, resort and conference center in Jackson Hole.
- Teton Pass Backcountry - Information on skiing and snowboarding, weather, and snow conditions.