American Ski Resort Facilities Sector
... Found on 1800miti.Com, the Commerce Directory
This industry comprises establishments, located in Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, and Oregon engaged in operating downhill, or related skiing areas and/or operating equipment, such as ski lifts and tows.
- Diamond Peak Ski Resort - Find current conditions reports, rates, trail maps, season events and contact information for this ski resort.
- Heavenly Ski Resort - Spans both Nevada and California above Lake Tahoe. Trail map, ski school information, special events calendar and employment offers.
- Las Vegas Ski and Snowboard Resort - Site provides current snow conditions, ski school and ski rate information.
- Mt. Rose - Near Reno, slightly north of Lake Tahoe. Lift ticket rates, trail map and mountain statistics, transportation information and travel options.
- Arrowhead Ski Area - Information about the old non-operating Arrowhead Ski Area in Claremont, NH
- Attitash Ski Resort - Offers trail maps and mountain statistics, lodging options, employment listings and driving directions.
- The Balsams - "New England's Resort"--an historic destination retreat high in New Hampshire's White Mountains and deep in the Great North Woods.
- Black Mountain Ski Resort - Outside of Jackson, New Hampshire. Mountain information, lift ticket rates, child care facilities and updated snow reports.
- Bretton Woods Ski Resort - Alpine and cross-country trails, mountain statistics, trail map, live cam, lodging and dining options and driving directions.
- Cranmore Ski Resort - Near North Conway. Offers trail map and mountain statistics, ski school information, daily snow report and information about their children's program.
- Dartmouth Skiway - Slightly north of Hanover. Site offers trail map, ski school information and driving directions.
- Gunstock Mountain Ski Resort -- New Hampshire's Four Season Playground -- The most spectacular view of Lake Winnipesaukee is just one of the many reasons why skiers and riders make their way to Gunstock Mountain Resort. Choose an adventure for every member of your family at any level- take a run on one of 51 trails on 220 acres, rip it up or get some air in one of two Terrain Parks, go tubing on the longest tube park in NH, strap on the kick skis or skate ski on 50 kilometers of groomed cross country ski trails, then take a summit hike on a pair of snowshoes, and end the day relaxing by the fire.
- King Pine Ski Area - Trail map, lift ticket and season pass rates, ski school information and calendar of events.
- Loon Mountain - Nestled in the White Mountain National Forest. Site features daily snow reports, job opportunities, mountain statistics and driving directions.
- Mount Sunapee - Snow reports, lodging suggestions, trail maps, driving directions and event calendar.
- New England Lost Ski Areas Project - The New England Lost Ski Areas Project is dedicated to the history of ski areas no longer in operation throughout the six state region. Stories, photos, and facts are used extensively.
- New Hampshire's Group Leaders - Watervilly Valley, Loon Mountain, and Cranmore team up to bring you this online resource. Offering ski group information and on-line trip reservations and inquiries.
- Pats Peak Resort - Pats Peak, Henniker, NH. One of the state's most accessible learn-to-ski-and-snowboard resorts. Information on rentals, F.I.S. race trail and ski school and child care.
- Ragged Mountain - Snow conditions, season pass and lift ticket rates, driving directions, trail maps and ski school information.
- Tenney Mountain Ski Area - Lodging recommendations, trail maps, ski school information, driving directions and mountain statistics.
- Waterville Valley - Trail maps, QuickTime panoramic movies, mountain statistics, lodging options and driving directions.
- Whaleback Ski Area - Snow reports, trail map and mountain statistics, driving directions and ski school information.
- Wildcat Mountain Ski Resort - In Jackson, New Hampshire
- Hidden Valley - Skiing information including a snow report, trail map, a calendar of events, lodging information, and employment information. The resort is located 47 miles from New York City.
- Mountain Creek - Information about the resort includes ski tickets, rental equipment, and lessons as well as a trail map, mountain statistics, and lodging information.
- Angel Fire Resort Ski Area - Northern New Mexico skiing, golf and lodging. Snow report, ski rentals, snowboards, events calendar, activities and weather.
- Pajarito Mountain - Located above Los Alamos, NM in the Jemez Mountains. Pajarito has big mountain terrain, extensive mogul fields, and is open Wednesdays, weekends and federal holidays when conditions permit.
- Red River Ski Area - Family Skiing & Snowboarding - Beginning to advanced programs for snowboarders. Packages include full day ticket, rental equipment, 2 beginner or 1 advanced lesson., 214" of snowfall and the bluest skies ever seen.
- Sandia Peak Ski & Tramway in Albuquerque, NM - Sandia Peak Ski & Tramway - Fantastic Skiing, Worlds Longest Tramway, Summer Mountain Biking.
- Sipapu Ski and Summer Resort - Located 22 miles southeast of Taos, with snowboarding, downhill & cross-country skiing in the winter. Summer activities include disc golf, fly fishing, horseback riding, and rock climbing.
- Ski Apache - Ski area in Ruidoso, NM. Skiing and snowboarding on 750 acres of terrain in southern New Mexico, with lodging, dining and rental information.
- Taos Ski Valley Resort - Offers skiing near Taos, New Mexico. Taos snow report.
- Belleayre Mountain. - A New York State owned and operated ski center located in the heart of the Catskill Forest Preserve.
- Brantling - Skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, ski racing, and lesson information as well as well as upcoming events, employment opportunities, and directions to the resort.
- Bristol Mountain - In Canandaigua, 35 miles from Rochester.
- Catamount Ski Area - On the New York-Massachusetts border.
- Gore Mountain - Skiing in the Adirondack area of upstate New York. Gore has the state's only gondola.
- Greek Peak Mountain Resort - Provides information on skiing, lodging, lift tickets, season pass rates, and real estate near the resort. A trail map and employment information are also available.
- Holiday Mountain - Offers skiing and snowboarding for beginner through expert abilities on a vertical drop of 400 feet. Site details packages, group rates, special events and snow conditions.
- Holiday Valley - Ski and snowboard resort with lodging facilities 45 miles southeast of Buffalo in Ellicottville.
- Hunter Mountain - Closest major ski resort to the New York metropolitan area, located 2 1/2 hours from Manhattan.
- Kissing Bridge - Located near Buffalo, in Glenwood.
- Labrador Mountain - Located in Central New York.
- Peek'n Peak - Offers 27 downhill slopes and 2 golf courses. Site includes a ski map, reviews of area attractions, special events calendar, and driving directions to the resort.
- Plattekill Mountain Ski Resort - Site includes ski conditions, a trail map, directions to the resort, and information on lessons, lift tickets and season passes, lodging, and upcoming events.
- Royal Mountain - Site includes a trail map, skiing prices, and resort pictures.
- Sawkill Family Ski Center - Recreation facility with skiing, snowboarding, water-slides, and go-karts.
- Ski HoliMont - A ski resort open to the public Monday through Friday, and by reservation only on the weekends.
- Ski Plattekill - Resort offers downhill and cross country skiing, snowboarding, and snow tubing on a mountain with a vertical drop of 1000 feet. Site includes lodging, rate, and lesson information as well as directions to the resort
- Ski Windham - Skiing and Snowboarding in the Catskills
- Snow Ridge Ski Area - Offers skiing on more than twenty slopes and trails, a PSIA certified ski school, and family programs. Site contains the snow report, trail map, and directions to the resort.
- Song Mountain Resort - Lists hours of operation and a lift ticket rates.
- Swain Ski & Snowboard Center - For skiers, snowboarders and tubers. 55 miles from Rochester and 60 miles from Buffalo.
- Thunder Ridge - Resort information including ski school and racing opportunities, upcoming event schedule, a trail map, and directions to the resort.
- Titus Mountain - In the Adirondack foothills near Malone.
- Toggenburg Mountain - Skiing, snowboarding and tubing in Central NY on 24 trails, with day and night hours, a modern base lodge, cafeteria and lounge. Lesson packages and specials daily.
- Whiteface - The Olympic Mountain in Lake Placid with the East's largest vertical.
- Willard Mountain - A winter resort offering ski and snowboard rentals and lessons, sled dog rentals, night skiing, a retail shop with demo equipment available, as well as a cafeteria and lounge.
- WxUSA- Ski New York - Ski links for New York ski resorts includes ski reports, weather forecasts, weather radar, current weather, and locator maps.
- Appalachian Ski Mtn. - Information about the resort including ski and stay packages, ski rates, upcoming events, a trail map, and directions to the resort.
- Cataloochee Ski Area, Maggie Valley, NC - Snow ski and snowboard in the southeast's Great Smoky Mountains, Maggie Valley, NC. Site has daily slope photos.
- French-Swiss Ski College - An all-inclusive skiing service located at Appalachian Mountain offering instruction, lift tickets and equipment rentals. They also service Sugar and Beech Mountains.
- Hawksnest Resort -- features - skiing - snowboarding - Seven Devils, Western North Carolina -- Hawksnest Resort offers tubing in North Carolina featuring several lanes perfect for your snow tubing family vacation, tubing in Western North Carolina. Recognized for having the largest Snow Tubing Park on the East Coast. The Zip Line course at Hawksnest is the longest on the east coast with over 1.5 miles of cable riding. Ride our 10 different cables taking you through the trees, over creeks and even over snow tubers during the winter months.
- Snow tubing - largest Snow Tubing Park on the East Coast.
- Zipline - over 1.5 miles of cable riding.
- Scaly Mountain Ski Area - Features snow skiing, snow boarding and snow tubing. One of the closest resorts to Georgia, Alabama and Florida.
- Ski Beech - Offers skiing on nine slopes and trails, as well as snow tubing. Site contains snow report, ski school information, a web cam, and a schedule of upcoming events. Located high in the mountains of Western North Carolina, in the Town of Beech Mountain, since 1967 Ski Beech redefines southern skiing as the highest ski resort in Eastern North America, at 5506 ft. above sea level.
- Skiing - Beech Mountain Resort is a total Winter experience, with excellent skiing (day or night), and a charming Alpine Village.
- Snowboarding - Two Snowboarding Trails
- Tubing - New Tubing Run
- Mountain Biking - Mountain Biking Trail between White Lightning and Southern Star
- Ski Sapphire - Offers skiing, golf, hiking, and biking as well as lodging and snow tubing.
- Ski Wolf Laurel - Offers skiing, snowboarding, tubing, and lodging in western North Carolina. Site includes ski school and lift ticket information, a trail map, weather conditions, and lodging options.
- Sugar Mountain Resort: -- Skiing - Tubing - Ice Skating - Snow Boarding -- Twenty slopes and trails spread over 115 skiable acres provide for all levels of skiing and snowboarding, 4 tubing runs, and a vertical drop of 1200 feet. One triple chairlift, four double chairlifts (including the two longest in North Carolina), and three surface lifts make up Sugar’s lift network.
- Facts & Figures - what you will find at Sugar
- Rates - rates for season passes, lift tickets, rental equipment, college & Military discounts, & local student snow day discounts
- Ski/Snowboard School - whether you're a first time skier or a just looking to improve your skiing ability
- WxUSA-North Carolina Ski Links - Ski links for North Carolina ski resorts includes ski reports, weather forecasts, weather radar, current weather, and locator maps.
- Frost Fire Ski Area - Located in northeast North Dakota. Site offers trail map, lift rates, statistics and driving directions.
- Alpine Valley - Downhill skiing, snowboarding and snow tubing in the heart of Ohio's snow-belt, the resort features an all new permanent half-pipe and snow tube park.
- Boston Mills / Brandywine Ski Resort - Serves skiers and snowboarders of all ages and all levels of experience.
- Mad River Mountain - Resort offers seventeen ski slopes and trails serviced by seven lifts. Site includes a snow report, resort news and events, and driving directions.
- Ski Clear Fork - View a calendar of events, trail map, hours of operation, ski rates, and driving directions to the resort.
- Snow Trails - Information on current ski conditions, upcoming events, lodging and apres ski activities, as well as ski cam pictures, a trial map, and directions to the resort.
- Spicy Run - Offers skiing, snowboarding, and lodging information as well as a trail map, snow report, and directions to the resort.
- Anthony Lakes Mountain Resort - Offers alpine, downhill, and Nordic cross country skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, and other winter sports.
- Diamond Lake Resort - A year round resort offering winter activities including cross country skiing, snowmobile rentals, snowboarding and ice skating.
- Downhill Skiing and Snowboarding - Offers group lift ticket packages for days and nights at Mount Hood Meadows. Not affiliated with the resort. All levels welcome. Lessons and rentals available.
- Hoodoo Ski Area - Site contains information on skiing activities and rates, nearby lodging, a photo gallery, and ski school lessons.
- Mt. Ashland - Snow report, lift tickets, ski rentals, lodging packages and ski school program information.
- Mt. Bachelor - Located near Bend, Oregon. Lift ticket rates, travel planning, mountain cam, ski school information and employment opportunities.
- Mt. Hood Meadows - A full service ski resort offering runs for all abilities, with PSIA certified adult and childrens ski and snowboard school, ski and snowboard rentals, day care, and nine restaurants.
- Oregon Ski Resorts - A listing of ski resorts in Oregon, including trail information, mountain statistics, and current conditions.
- Summit Ski Area - Resort offers downhill and cross country skiing, snowboarding, and snow tubing as well as equipment rentals, a race course, and professional ski instruction.
- TimberlineLodge.com - Historical monument surrounded by national forest. The resort offers skiing, snowboarding, cross country skiing, hiking, music festivals, fine dining, and hotel accommodations.