(HOA) ... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A homeowners' association
(abbrev. HOA) is an organization created by a real estate developer for the purpose of developing, managing and selling a development of homes. It allows the developer to exit financial and legal responsibility of the community, typically by transferring ownership of the association to the homeowners after selling off a predetermined number of lots. It allows the municipality to increase its tax base, but reduce the amount of services it would ordinarily have to provide to non-homeowner association developments.Condominium, Homeowner, Property Owner Associations Sector
... Found on 1800miti.Com, the Commerce Resource dB
This industry comprises establishments (except religious organizations, social advocacy organizations, civic and social organizations, business associations, professional organizations, labor unions, and political organizations) primarily engaged in promoting the interest of Condominium, Homeowner, and Property Owners.
- Austin Great Hills Homeowner's Association, Inc. :: Austin Great Hills Homeowners Association, Inc., comprising the Great Hills Subdivision, Austin, Texas, Sections XIV-A, XV, XX, XXI and XXII.
- Big Canoe Property Owners Association, Inc. - Big Canoe, Georgia - BigCanoePOA.org exists to provide a service to Big Canoe resident and non-resident property owners who want reliable information on management issues, current events and future activities.
- Brookside One Homeowners Association - Welcome home to Brookside! Feel free to browse around our public website to explore our wonderful community. Brookside in located in Springboro, Ohio and is centrally located between the Dayton and Cincinnati metropolitan areas.
- Burnt Store Lakes Property Owners Association - Burnt Store Lakes (BSL) is a Deed Restricted Community on the west coast of south Florida, between the town of Punta Gorda and the City of Fort Myers.
- Burnt Store Marina Section 22 - Punta Gorda Isles, PGI, Section 22, Burnt Store Marina, Homeowners Association - Section 22 is the master home owners association for the Burnt Store Marina and Country Club community. Residents pay an annual association assessment to cover the costs of maintaining the entries and other common grounds, the roads, the management and administration of the association, and the Community Operation services which include a roving security vehicle and manned gates.
- CanyonCreek.net - Canyon Creek is one of the prettiest neighborhoods in all of Austin and the Hill Country. Beautiful amenities such as two parks, a huge swimming pool, a new elementary school, US Exemplary schools, and lush, well-maintained landscaping combine with a real sense of community and friendliness to make us special. Close to shopping, lakes, rivers, beaches, Austin high technology employment centers, the Capitol of the State of Texas, and Austin nightlife, yet comfortably quiet and peaceful, Canyon Creek defines the best in not just living - but living well. . .
- Connestee Falls Property Owners Association, Inc. - Connestee Falls is a planned residential community in Brevard, North Carolina, governed entirely by its property owners through an elected Board of Directors. Nestled in the cool foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Connestee Falls is ecologically designed to preserve the natural environment, and an uncrowded, unpolluted, unhurried way of life. Deer and other wildlife roam free, at your back door.
- Deep Creek Property Owners Association Section 23 - Section 23 is located in Southwest Florida, part of Charlotte County, one-hundred miles down the coastline south of Tampa, between Sarasota and Ft. Myers, just north of Charlotte Harbor and the Peace River. Deep Creek is a deed-restricted community. This is a newer community and many of the homes are less than 15 years old.
- Emerald Pointe Condominium Association, Inc. - EMERALD POINTE is a Professionally Managed, Guarded Gate Community, offering a choice of living styles. Emerald Pointe is located on the Peace River, in Punta Gorda, Florida, offering Dockage and Sailboat access to Charlotte Harbor and the Gulf of Mexico.
- FoxChase II Homeowners Association - FoxchaseII is located in the city of Upper Marlboro, Maryland off Brooke Lane, between Ritchie Marlboro Road and Brown Station Road.
- Killearn Homes Association, Inc. - The Killearn Homes Association, Inc., is the voice of Killearn Estates residents on many important issues facing Tallahassee and the Killearn area. Monthly meetings of the Board of Directors are held to adopt policies, determine programs and stay up to date on activities.
- Maple, Beech and Cameron Lakes Area Property Owners' Association - The Maple, Beech and Cameron Lakes Area Property Owners' Association advocates for three beautiful lakes, the wetlands, and surrounding forests located in the Haliburton Highlands, Ontario Canada.
- Mill Ridge Property Owners Association, Inc. - Mill Ridge Resorts in Banner Elk, North Carolina, offers vacation chalet and mountain cabin rentals. When you are planning to visit the High Country of North Carolina, Mill Ridge Resorts is your choice for cabin rentals or vacation rentals for your family or private getaways. Located in the heart of the High Country, Mill Ridge is central to all attractions, skiing, golf courses, hiking, biking, horseback riding and much, much more!!
- Perrywood Homeowner's Association - Perrywood has become the most prized address in Prince George's County, Maryland. Safe streets. Stunning homes. Uncommon natural beauty. A huge list of amenities to support the most active lifestyles. More than a place to grow up, Perrywood is a place where families grow together.
- The Pinery Homeowners' Association, Inc. - The Pinery Homeowners' Association. A Colorado Non-Profit Corporation. The Pinery HOA has received three mountain lion reports from the eastern half of the Pinery.
- Rivershyre Community Association Inc. - The Villages of Rivershyre Homeowners Association - The Villages of Rivershyre is a peaceful, friendly, upscale community of 275 homes located in Evans, Columbia County, Georgia. Our residents range from young professionals to families with children of all ages to retirees.
- Runaway Bay Homeowner's Association - The Runaway Bay Community consists of 758 acres located on Leesville Lake in Bedford and Campbell Counties in Virginia. We are about 20 miles south of Lynchburg, 25 miles east of Roanoke, and 45 miles north of Danville.
- Section 20 Property Owner's Association, Deep Creek, Florida - Section 20 Property Owner's Association is a nonprofit private corporation formed for the purpose of administering the common area. The Association is governed by two documents, the Bylaws and the Declaration of Restrictions. Rules and regulations may be created by the Board to assist in the operation of the Association as long as they do not conflict with the Bylaws or Declaration or any other legal statutes governing the Association.
- Spruce Creek Fly-In Community - The world's first total fly-in community located near Daytona Beach, Florida. Spruce Creek Fly-In is the world's first total fly-in community. Pilots park their airplanes at their homes which are located on taxiways with access to a private airstrip. Conceived, planned, and launched by McKinley Conway, the project today provides an unique life style for more than 800 families.
- SummerBrooke Property Owners Association - Tallahassee, Florida,
- Summit Village Association of Shanty Creek - Bellaire, Michigan
- SWOAM - Small Woodland Owners Association of Maine - The Small Woodland Owners Association of Maine - over 30 years of providing a voice and resource to Maine's small woodland owners. There are more than 100,000 small woodland owners in Maine, people who own between 10 and 1,000 acres of forest land. These 100,000 landowners own more than 5.5 million acres, or 33% of Maine's woodlands. . .
Additional Pages in the